All services are by appointment only. Walk-Ins not accepted.
Clinic appointments are limited so we ask that you respect our time and be on time. If you are late, you might be asked to reschedule. Repeat late arrivals and no-shows are at risk of fees and not being able to reschedule. Kindly give us a heads-up if you are running late or cannot make your appointment so we can do our best to accommodate you and your pet!
Our new schedule as of October 3rd, 2023.
Monday & Friday – wellness visits by appointment only during 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Tuesday – public spay & neuters by appointment only during 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday – CLOSED
Thursday – CLOSED
Saturday/Sunday – CLOSED
Contact us as 631-728-PETS ext 226 to make your appointment today!
We also offer FREE spay and neuter services at our in-house wellness clinic for Pit Bulls within the Southampton township.
- $50 deposit on all dog spay/neuter procedures (non-refundable)
- $50 deposit when booking two or more cat procedures for one family
- Dog spay/neuter packages will include a brief vet exam, an injection of pain medication, pain meds to go home, and a nail trim
- Cat spay procedures include pain injection that lasts three days and a nail trim
- Cat neuter procedure includes nail trim as well